How are you going with your Hydration Challenge journey?
Are you developing your habit of drinking your 8 glasses (2-3 Litres) of water a day and are you ready for some hot tips .. and a few cold ones too?
You may be finding that ‘plain old’ water just doesn’t always cut it and you’re a bit desperate for variety. Whether you have joined our Hydration Challenge or not, I understand that it’s important to make the concept of drinking water enjoyable.
So, what thirst-quenching solutions do I have?
Infused waters and hot teas of course!
They’re easy to make, nutritious and refreshing and I have a few of my personal favourite ideas to share with you.
But before we get started, there are a few essentials you should know to make them the best they can be.
1. Choose organic when you can.
2. Wash fruit and rinse herbs to remove chemicals, pesticides, dirt and other residues.
• Citrus and strawberries (softer fruits) an be sliced thick, thin, halved, or quartered.
• Apples (harder fruits) should be sliced thin as they take longer to release flavors.
• Cucumbers, citrus fruits and mint flavour water almost immediately.
• Apples, cinnamon, fresh ginger and rosemary need an overnight soak in the fridge.
• Sliced strawberries start looking waterlogged after a few hours.
• Citrus and whole berries look pretty good even after hours in the fridge.
• It’s best to crush ginger root, rosemary, and lemongrass and tear or crush leafy herbs like mint, basil, and coriander to release their oils.
My personal TOP 3 Infused waters
Lemon + Lime + Mint Water
Ginger + Peach Water
Orange + Star Anise Water
My personal TOP 3 Hot Teas
Fresh Mint Tea
Honey + Lemon + Ginger Tea
When you join our HYDRATION CHALLENGE http://chiller2go.com.au/hydration-challenge/ … you’ll receive downloads of these recipes plus exclusive support printables including:
1. Daily Planner
3. Cool Reminders
4. Tribe Tips
… and much more
If you are here in the month of June 2017 [lucky you] .. you are still in with a chance to win my ‘Hydration Incentive Giveaway’ HIP Giveaway for short 🙂 .. Go to http://chiller2go.com.au/chiller2go-news/hydration-incentive-pack-giveaway/ for details on how to enter … then head back here for my great recipe downloads.
Please remember to share your comments, photos and feedback and social media.
If you have a personal favourite recipe or a tip I’d also love to hear it.
The only other thing to do is follow me on Instagram for more inspiring feeds 🙂